USES: Calcium acetate is used to prevent high blood phosphate levels in patients who are on dialysis due to severe kidney disease. Dialysis removes some phosphate from your blood, but it is difficult to remove enough to keep your phosphate levels balanced. Decreasing blood phosphate levels can help keep your bones strong, prevent unsafe buildup of minerals in your body, and possibly decrease the risk of heart disease and strokes that can result from high phosphate levels. Calcium acetate is a natural mineral that works by holding onto phosphate from the diet so that it can pass out of your body.
PhosLo (Calcium Acetate) is used for reducing phosphate levels in late-stage kidney failure. One of the dangers associated with kidney disease is the development of an overabundance of phosphate in the body. Too much phosphate in the blood stream can result in weak bones, an increased risk for heart attack or stroke, or a build-up of minerals in the body to levels that are unsafe. PhosLo (Calcium Acetate) works by preventing ingested phosphate from being absorbed into the blood stream.
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world’s leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
Our History:FoodIng Group Limited was first established in 1995 under the name Jinhua Chemicals. Our company originally operated a small plant base, manufacturing only a handful of Food Ingredients.Five years later, as our company started expanding, the group had grown to three manufacturing plants, at which point the offering of our products globally really started to take place through our first marketing-dedicated office in Shanxi. In 2005, as our business continued to grow, we moved to Shanghai and began operating under the name: Shanghai Honghao Chemicals Co.,Ltd.It wasn’t until 2008 that we then began to have a footprint in virtually every corner of the globe as we grew to five manufacturing plants, 35 operating factories and 3 planting bases. It was also around this time that our company started to take a more aggressive participation in industry wide events, Fairs And Exhibitions.Today you can find our ingredients and additives being used in thousands of finished products around the world. Furthermore, our marketing business has grown so significantly, that in 2011, for the first time we bought in experienced professionals from the western part of the world to help us grow, and in some cases create new businesses in underserved markets.
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms? T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products? According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide? Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port? Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
How to Contact Us?
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!